|#||Dimensions x b x c|
mm / inches
|Dimensions with CCU*a x b x c|
mm / inches
|Max. filling volume|
|10l Labtainer™||303 x 712 x 70|
11,9 x 28 x 2,8
|343 x 753 x 115|
13,5 x 29,6 x 4,5
|7,6 – 7,7l|
|5L Labtainer™||333 x 490 x 70|
13,1 x 19,3 x 2,8
|373 x 530 x 115|
14,7 x 20,9 x 4,5
|4,2 – 4,4l|
The right material at the right place – what we can learn from oysters.
The frames of the RoSS® unit are made of heavy duty plastic that withstands even the lowest temperatures and makes up the static frame of RoSS®. Apart from the guide rails for the stainless steel top and bottom, the frame contains ergonomically shaped grip plates for safe and intuitive handling.
The RoSS® top and bottom are made of high quality stainless steel with the following three advantages:
- Maximum durability and strength.
- When in direct contact with the bag, these features offer the ideal basis for an effective initial and ongoing freezing process. Furthermore, they enable a consistent and gentle defrosting or thaw process.
- Thanks to the right compounds, tolerances and material strengths of the stainless steel top and bottom, the RoSS® construction allows for only minimal vibration.
It also reduces the tension in the structure of the single use bag and offers shock absorbent protection.
- Adjustable for all 2D single use bags (e.g. Thermofisher, Entegris, Sartorius, ...)
- Robust, closed and tamper-evident construction
- 3D foam offers additional space and protection for the sensitive compound of the raw bag and tubing – complete immobilization <0 °C
- Space for sterile connectors and long hoses
- Space for satellite samples / ID bags
- Steel plates on the top and bottom for consistent and quickest possible freezing and defrosting times
- High density, which means a reduction of necessary freezer space capacity
- Easy handling during the recycling process – no composite materials
- bag can be visual checked/inspected after filling and before dispensing