Sterile Single-Use Bags
100 % protection – 0% product loss: Our sterile single-use bioprocess containers are the primary packaging for your highly valued product. Protect your drug substance to ensure 0% product loss during freezing, storage and transportation!
What makes SUS single-use bags the optimal solution?
Flexible but Robust
With the material combination of PE and EVOH robustness and flexibility are provided at the same time. The multilayer structure allows full flexibility during every freezing transportation solutions.
Our tried-and-tested single-use bag ensures a 100% secure primary packaging for your product handling. Completely qualified and validated.
All of our 2D bioprocess containers are fully customizable and fit for any size/fill volume, any tubing, any connector, any port fitting.
Shortest Lead Times
Our extended manufacturing facilities provide minimum lead times for sterile single-use consumables used for fluid management.
SUS Single-Use Bioprocess Container
Protect and freeze your drug substance to ensure 0% product loss during freezing, storage and transportation!
Our tried-and-tested single-use bag ensures a 100% secure primary packaging for your product handling. All 2D containers are completely qualified and validated. The SUS-Bag protects liquids from 10mL up to 50L during freezing at temperatures down to to -150°C
Advantages of single-use containers
- Customizable: any size/fill volume, any tubing, any connector, any port fitting
- Highly protective, low permeability, inert PE multilayer film
- Suitable for all freezing technologies
- Gamma irradiated
- Compatible with Single Use Support manifolds for a fully closed sterile ready to use system
- Compatible with the protective RoSS® Shell
- Fastest lead time
Single-Use Bioprocessing Bag Materials
Physical Property Film
- Material: PE, EVOH
- Thickness: 0.325mm
- Multilayer structure with inert PE fluid contact layer
- No animal derived components
Physical Property Boat Fitment
- Material: PE
- No animal derived components
Sizes and Volumes
All our single-use bags are individually customizable in their size and fill volume. In addition no limitations in tubings, ports and connectors are given.
The standard sizes for our 2D liquid containers range from 10mL to 50L.
For other sizes please contact our Sales-Team.
Regulatory Validation: Pharmacopoeia compliance and biocompatibility
- ISO 10993-4 Hemolysis
- ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity
- ISO 10993-6 Implantation test
- ISO 10993-10 Irritation and Sensitization tests
- ISO 10993-11 Acute Systemic Toxicity test
- USP <85> Bacterial Endotoxins – LAL test
- USP <87> Biological Reactivity Test in Vitro
- USP <88> Biological reactivity testing, in vivo, class VI
- USP <661.1> Polyethylene; Physiochemical Tests, Extractable Metals, Plastic Additives
- European Pharmacopoeia tests, Ch. 3.1.5.
Take your liquid production to the next level with SUS single-use bags
Contact us for single-use bags with the shortest lead time and highest quality to protect and transport your pharmaceutical liquid.
We guarantee quick turnaround and lead times in order to support a continuous supply chain and to help you take your production line to the next level.
Click here to download technical product data sheets, design videos, as well as a case studies and more.