Learn all about advanced fluid management and freeze/thaw logistics from our experts in Single Use Support's webinar series. With our innovative approach in drug substance handling we share study results, customer-centric product developments, market insights and future trends.
Webinars On Demand
Reinventing Aseptic Aliquoting in Biopharma
- What do biopharma filling platforms and lasers have in common?
- Which findings have advanced ATMP and Biopharma processes?
- And what functionalities are really needed in the industry in regards to aliquoting liquids?
Find out all this and more about advanced fluid management technologies that drive safety & process efficiency in different areas of biomanufacturing. It touches a wide range from ATMP aliquotation, media and buffer bulk addition, seed train intensification to large volume bacterial fermentation. Speaker: Brian Moloney, Director of New Products & Innovation.
Freeze-Ship-Thaw: Hidden Champions for Biopharma & CGT Networks
Learn more about why Freeze-Ship-Thaw is an underestimated enabler to build strong Bio and CGT networks.
- Why is this process a catalyst for global networks?
- What are your options? What's now and what's next?
- How big is Cold Chain Management? Market size and outlook?
- Vision: How will it look like in 2030?
Watch the on-demand webinar from Johannes Kirchmair, CEO of Single Use Support.
ATMP Fluid & Cold Chain Management
Are you looking to improve your fluid and cold chain management process for ATMP manufacturing? Join us for a free webinar, to learn about controlled handling of fluids in ATMP manufacturing and how it can eliminate product loss and increase process efficiency.
Learn how to optimise fluid and cold chain management in ATMP manufacturing - A NIBRT webinar in collaboration with Single Use Support. Single Use Support's speaker is Brian Moloney.
Don't Freeze To Death. Control Freezing
How modular and yet universal freezing technologies improve product quality of your drug substances during cold chain logistics?
Listen to Roland Jenewein, CTO at Single Use Support, on demand who has talked live on March 14, 2023.
- Discover possibilities to optimize product quality with controlled plate-based freezing solutions
- Learn how far scalable freezing can go in a manufacturing environment through a case study
- Understand indications of a successful freeze/thaw cycle and cryopreservation
New era of drug substance cold chain management
Billions of dollars is what the pharma industry loses each year due to product loss based on lacking or insufficient protection of single-use bags used for liquid transfer. With over 200,000 RoSS®️ shells shipped, less than 0.001% product loss has been reported. Single Use Support has created products and technologies to address exactly these key concerns. The robust shell to protect single-use bioprocess containers in the process of freezing, storing, and shipping, RoSS® (Robust Storage and Shipping), is agnostic to manufacturer, design, and volume, allows for the safe handling of frozen and thus fragile single-use bags. Accompanying freeze and thaw as well as fill and drain systems work in synergy with the shell for single-use bags to allow for a safe solution for optimized fluid management.
Speaker: Michael Wieland